Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Off again

Like certain other people, I am also going to Sydney. Except I'm going much sooner, this weekend in fact. Initially it was meant to be a short trip of 2 nights but I convinced my mate who I'm going with to stay for a bit longer. It came about as my friend, Kojin (not his real name) said he had never been there and would like to go. Of course I immediately volunteered to go too.

After searching various accommodation sites on the net I came up with reasonably priced flights and a very good deal on an apartment. So this weekend I will be saying goodbye grey and dreary skies of old Melbourne town, and hello to the bright lights and sparkling waters of the Emerald City, Sydney.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

C'mon Ben. They call us Bleak City. You shouldn't be so flattering. Have a great time.

Ben said...

Yeah, I hate that term, no matter how true it may be or not.

Thanks, I am having a good time actually.