Saturday, June 23, 2007

How do you like them Avocados?

The lack of recent posts can be explained by me being stuck in bit of a rut as of late. Nothing really exciting has happened. so that's about it really.

Anyway....

The other day I bought a chicken schnitzel roll for lunch, in it along with the schnitzel,were some cheese, mayonnaise and Avocado. I don't get Avocado, to me it's a nothing food, it's mushy and it tastes neither good nor bad. I get the impression that some people (especially sandwich shop workers who use it as filler) hold it up as some kind of super universal food, and I suppose it is being full of nutrients and vitamins, especially vitamin C. Apparently Avocados are classified as a type of berry.

On Wednesday I went for a longish walk at lunch time, something I've been intending to do for ages. I used to do a lot of walking, but since I started this job (over a year ago now!) I've been living a very sedentary life. I'm aiming go on 2 lunch time walks a week.

No comments: