Sunday, June 03, 2007

Powerlines


They reckon the planes put people off, or the powerlines, not dad he reckons powerlines are a reminder of man’s ability to generate electricity
-Dale Kerrigan, The Castle

Photo taken on a walk not far from my home about 2 years ago with a very primitive digital camera, one that I've had for nearly 6 years (it was primitive when I bought it). One day while pretending to do some work in the library at uni I stumbled across a site (and this one) with photos taken on a gameboy camera, this got me thinking about digging out this old camera and taking some photos with it. A month or two later I finally got around to it, and this photo is one of the results. The photo is full resolution, all I have done to it is make it black and white. This camera chews through batteries like there's no tommorow. It takes four AAs and is a heavy bugger.

No comments: