Monday, October 18, 2004

Wow it's a Blog!

Yes it is.

What is meant to happen is that I'm supposed to write stuff here, with a sprinkling of pics and links to stuff etc etc, while you are meant to hang off every word I type and praise and adore me.

Ok now that we've got that sorted I can tell you all a bit about myself. I'm a 23 year old student from Melbourne Australia. I still live at home with my parent and I have a 14 year old cat named tabby (I'll post a pic latter). After finishing year 12 in 1999 I enrolled at RMIT where I completed an advanced diploma in spatial information. After completion of the advanced diploma in 2001 I enrolled into the batchelor degree of Geomatics. I hope to complete this degree by the end of 2005.

My hobbies and interests include railways, aviation, fishing, geocaching and photography. I enjoy a good movie or book and listening to music. I keep telling myself that I need to do more walking and that I need to ride my bike again.

No comments: