Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Away

Hi,

I've been away from my blog a bit lately. Don't know why, I just have. Well I did just return from a weekend trip to Perth yesterday which was cool. There's a fresh post in the oven about that. I just need to sift and stir the photos into the mix. Number one highlight was eating at Sizzler, oh and visiting a place called Little Creatures in Fremantle.

Still being on Perth time I slept right through my alarm this morning and didn't wake until nearly 10am. I didn't go to work today, and I don't care. The joys of being a contractor. I think I'll start looking for a new job soon anyway.

So today I spent the day playing around in iTunes and printing Super Mario stickers. Tonight I've drinking Strongbow Cider while I've been ripping the last of my CD's into iTunes, a bit of a flashback, being the 1998 and 1999 Tripple J Hottest 100 compilations. The current song I'm listening to is Intergalactic by the Beastie Boys. Here is the video:


6 comments:

RVB said...

You should take up gardening.

Ben said...

Gardening would be great.

RVB said...

You might also want to become addicted to 'The Prisoner', a cult British TV show from the seventies.

I could give you further recommendations, but that might seem a little too arrogant.

Ben said...

I don't know. All that talk of prisoners and cults sounds a bit dangerous to me...

Blogger said...

Are you frustrated from searching for bitcoin faucets?
Double your claimed satoshis with this advanced BTC FAUCET ROTATOR.

Blogger said...

Did you think about exchanging with the most recommended Bitcoin exchange service - YoBit.